- When was Aurinia Pharmaceuticals founded?
The company was incorporated in 1993 and its common shares have been listed in Canada since 1996. In September of 2013, the company acquired closely-held Aurinia Pharmaceuticals in an all stock transaction and subsequently adopted Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. as its new corporate name.
- What is the vision for the new Aurinia?
Aurinia is an international biopharmaceutical company providing therapies to treat a targeted patient population suffering from a serious disease for which there is an unmet medical need that can be served by a focused commercial effort.
- What is voclosporin?
Voclosporin is an immunomodulating drug which belongs to a class called calcineurin inhibitors (CNIs). CNIs are commonly used in patients that have undergone solid organ transplantation. Aurinia believes that there is also significant potential in using this class of drugs on top of the current standard of care for the treatment of Lupus Nephritis.
- Where is Aurinia's stock listed?
The company's common shares are currently listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX:AUP) and the NASDAQ (NASDAQ:AUPH).
- Who are Aurinia's independent auditors?
- Who is Aurinia's transfer agent and how does a registered shareholder contact the agent regarding account information?
The company's transfer agent is Computershare Trust Company of Canada.
For help with:
- Change of address
- Transfer of shares
- Loss of share certificates
- Consolidation of multiple mailings to one shareholder
- Estate settlements
Please call Computershare's National Customer Contact Centre:
1-800-5646253 (toll free North America)
+1-514-982-7555 (call collect - International)
Computershare Trust Company of Canada
Shareholder Services Dept.
100 University Avenue
- Who should I contact if I want to learn more about Aurinia?
Head of IR, Communications & Advocacy