- When was Aurinia Pharmaceuticals founded?
The company was incorporated in 1993 and its common shares have been listed in Canada since 1996. In September of 2013, the company acquired closely-held Aurinia Pharmaceuticals in an all stock transaction and subsequently adopted Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. as its new corporate name.
- What is the vision for Aurinia?
Aurinia exists to make a difference. Our mission is to transform people’s lives by delivering therapeutics that change the course of autoimmune disease.
- Where is Aurinia's stock listed?
The company's common shares are currently listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX:AUP) and the NASDAQ (NASDAQ:AUPH).
- Who are Aurinia's independent auditors?
- Who is Aurinia's transfer agent and how does a registered shareholder contact the agent regarding account information?
The company's transfer agent is Computershare Trust Company of Canada.
For help with:
- Change of address
- Transfer of shares
- Loss of share certificates
- Consolidation of multiple mailings to one shareholder
- Estate settlements
Please call Computershare's National Customer Contact Centre:
1-800-5646253 (toll free North America)
+1-514-982-7555 (call collect - International)
Computershare Trust Company of Canada
Shareholder Services Dept.
100 University Avenue
- Who should I contact if I want to learn more about Aurinia?
Glenn Schulman, PharmD, MPH
Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations